Sunday night's 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards went down without a hitch. Taking over hosting duties for the first time, Seth Meyers, used the first few moments of the show to spotlight some of Hollywood's biggest moments of 2017.
See some of Seth's funniest jokes:
1. Good evening, ladies and remaining gentlemen.
2. Happy New Year, Hollywood! It's 2018, marijuana is finally allowed and sexual harassment finally isn't.
3. There's a new era under way, and I can tell because it's been years since a white man was this nervous in Hollywood.
4. For the male nominees in the room tonight, this is the first time in three months it won't be terrifying to hear your name read out loud.
5. A lot of people thought it would be more appropriate for a woman to host these awards, and they may be right. But if it's any consolation, I'm a man with absolutely no power in Hollywood. I'm not even the most powerful Seth in the room tonight. Hey, remember when [Seth Rogen] was the guy making trouble with North Korea? Simpler times.
6. Hollywood Foreign Press. A string of three words that could not have been better designed to infuriate our president. The only name that could make him angrier would be the Hillary Mexico Salad Association.
7. Don't worry, [Harvey Weinstein] will be back in 20 years when he becomes the first person ever booed during the In Memoriam [section of the ceremony].
Watch the entire opening monologue below: