It's too soon to spoil those healthy-eating new years resolutions! So who says you have to?! Especially when those snow days are sneaking up on us and all you wanna do is binge snack on whatever's in the pantry so you don't have to go out in the cold. So make sure you stock up at ACME markets and get these ingredients so you can make this fun, stay-at-home activity with bae or the fam!
These Ground Turkey Squash Boats were the perfect warm, healthy, and easy to make dinner that also helped pass the time while you're bundled up inside!
All you need is:
- 1 medium butternut squash cut in half and deseeded
- 2 tablespoon of butter, cinnamon, maple syrup, brown sugar
- ½ lb lean ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups of chopped kale
- 1 chopped apple
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp thyme fresh or dried
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
And here's how you make It, in the video below!