It's the game day snack you all have been asking for... LITERALLY!
I asked my audience what their go-to tailgating/ game day snack is when they watch the birds and the answer was heard LOUD and clear...BUFF CHICK DIP, DUH.
So below I found a recipe and used fresh "O Organics" and local products from my friends at Acme Markets to make the official game day snack from the official supermarket of the Philadelphia Eagles!
- 8oz of O organics cream cheese
- 12 oz of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1.5 cups of shredded cheese medley
- 8 oz of Franks Red Hot "Buffalo N' Ranch" sauce
- 1/4 cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
- green onions, bread crumbsk, shredded cheese & blue cheese to garnish
- and of course the official eagles bag of tortilla chips..
- BAKE FOR 20 MIN AT 350 DEGREES