I know this isn't a fun time for anyone, but it's a great time to re-focus and re-connect with yourself or maybe with your family.
Here are some things you can do at home so you don't go stir crazy.
- Complete a puzzle, or better yet, figure out that Rubik's cube
- Start a journal or blog about anything, you experiences right now
- Learn a new instrument or dust off an old one and fine tune your skills
- Start a new TV series or watch that favorite movie again for the 50th time
- Get into poetry, learn how to write poetry and experiment with your creative side
- Work out! You can totally do so many body-weight exercises to break a sweat
- Learn a new language using the many apps available
- Read a book or jump back into reading with magazines or novels (no reading website articles...except this one)
- Meditate to reclaim your personal time and focus on your mind
- Learn a new hobby, like arts and crafts
- Play some board games, Monopoly can take hours...
- Get into some video games, like the Nintendo Switch, perfect for multiplayer fun
- Organize your clothes and room, maybe do some spring cleaning and get rid of old unwanted clothes
- Card games! You know you wanna play Uno!
- Scavenger hunt inside the house
Source: USA Today