I am soooo ready. Ice cream superheroes, Ben & Jerry's just announced four new flavors that will be coming to grocery stores soon. What's even cooler is they're a part of the Moo-phoria! line which means they're 140-160 calories per serving.
Ready to hear what the new flavors are???
- Chocolate Cookie EnlightenMint
- Fudge truffles and chocolate cookies swirled into light mint ice cream.
- Mocha Fudge Brownie
- It combines cold brew mocha light ice cream with fudge brownies and toasted marshmallow swirls
- P.B. Marshmallow Swirl
- Peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter cookies, and marshmallow swirls
- Cherry Garcia With A Twist, an old flavor with a new, chocolatey component.
- Light chocolate ice cream with the light version of traditional cherry ice cream
They all sound sooooo good! I definitely want to try Mocha Fudge Brownie first. I LOVE chocolate fudge brownie so I feel like the coffee flavor will only add to it. Plus how can you go wrong with Cherry Garcia with some chocolate in it???
Which one do you want to try first?