16 Year Old Dies from Caffeine Overdose After Drinking Coffee, Soda, and Energy Drink!

This is so scary!  From NBC News:  A 16-year-old Davis Allen Cripe died from a caffeine overdose after drinking caffeine-laden soft drinks, coffee and an energy drink, a South Carolina coroner said Monday.

"On this particular day within the two hours prior to his death, we know had consumed a large diet Mountain Dew, a cafe latte from McDonalds and also some type of energy drink," Watts said.

 

title

Content Goes Here