So, on February 14th, millions of couples around the world will be celebrating love EXTRA hard for Valentine's Day. It's a day that's filled with chocolate, dinner, movies, and that special dessert at the end of the night (if you're lucky).
But for millions of others who aren't in the love boat (a.k.a. single people a.k.a. me), there are still PLENTY of activities you can do on February 14th.
Here are some examples via MyDomaine:
1. Make plans. Don't sit home and mope and cry and get emotional about not having a Valentine.
2. Host a singles-only dinner party. Invite some single friends and enjoy company.
3. Make chocolate-dipped shortbread hearts. Mmm delicious.
4. Treat yourself to a haircut, blowout, beauty treatment, or massage. Sounds amazing.
5. Get out of town. Plan a Valentine's Day weekend getaway with a friend or family member.
The full list of things to do can be found here.