Alright considering we've gotten used to watching Eagles game from the safety of our own homes for the past year... it's safe to say we're all a little stumped on how to socialized again, especially when it comes to finding places to go to cheer on our birds. Well look no futher, cause here's all the places you can go to celebrate BIRD GANG!
- Vesper Center City returns as the place to be with three floors, no cover and 36 giant televisions - with the sound on - plus DJ and major vibes.
- Germantown Garden Grill - the region's ONLY open-air steakhouse that took over Vesper Pool returns with 120 outdoor seats, 20 TVs, mini sports viewing rooms outside and more.
- Evil Genius will also host a street-long block party and tailgate event all day on Front Street in Fishtown. **This is where I"ll be in attendance cause this sounds dope and I haven't been to a block party since I was 5. DETAILS: 11:00am to 8:00pm, 1727 N Front St, Philadelphia, PA 19122, Street closed outside Evil Genius in Fishtown
- Tradesmans / BRU Craft & Wurst - They're both right next to each other so enjoy the joint block party! At Tradesman's, watch the game in four different spaces, two different levels, and on multiple HDTVs plus a giant ten foot media wall about the main bar. Plus, don't forget about the premium sidewalk window seats where you enjoy the nice weather and watch the game through the custom open-to-the-bar windows. Tradesman;'s will offer $5 All Day IPA drafts and $25 Solid Gold Buckets with five cans per bucket. At BRU, watch the game from on the 105 inch projection wall plus 8 HD flat-screen TV's above the bar with the sound on, 39 beers on tap, serving up German fare. BRU will offer $25 beer towers with a rotating selection of draft options. On Juniper Street, Tradesman's and BRU host an outdoor block party all season long with two giant televisions on each end of the sprawling outside parklette and streetery. Both restaurants will offer wing features and other specials during the season.
- SET NoLibs - Northern Liberties restaurant and sports bar is the city's newest hot spot for Eagles day action with giant big screen televisions throughout the entire dining room, plus access to televisions in the covered dining tents and at the outdoor streetery. Look for food and drink specials for sharing at the table with your squad. Sound on for all Eagles games.
photo courtesy of Aversa PR