Being single on Valentine's Day can be emotionally draining. While it seems like some people are perfectly happy with their single status, if you have any insecurities about being a bachelor/bachelorette this is the day that all those feelings come flooding out of you. Here are a few things you can do to ease the symptoms.
- Whatever you do, DO NOT go on social media. As a matter of fact, just put your phone on airplane mode for the next day or two. It will save you from seeing how great everyone's relationship seems.
- If you do go on social media, just remember a lot of these people are mostly miserable in their relationships and/or getting cheated on. Even if it isn't true, thinking this to yourself will help a ton.
- EAT. Oh yeah. There's nothing better than getting a family size bag of Doritos and sitting them on your stomach while you lay around in sweatpants.
- Work out, but let's be honest who wants to work out on a day like this - let's just move on
- Hit up a random from IG and have them come over and make out with you. This seems pretty self-explanatory but if you need further instruction just hit me up I'll walk you through it.
- Get a bunch of friends together and hang out! This is the best distraction in my opinion because it can involve all of the above ideas.
Questions/concerns for my sanity? Message me on IG/Twitter @NuggetOnAir
Happy Valentine's Day!