This would be awesome!
- Don't count out doing your Christmas shopping at Toys R Us just yet! The bankruptcy auction for the toy chain has been canceled.
- According to papers that were filed in bankruptcy court Monday, the chain received several bids for assets that include Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Geoffrey the Giraffe, website domains, and others.
- The retailer chose to go with a reorganization plan that's going to create a new Toys R Us and Babies R Us, but will still keep existing global licenses.
- Only time will tell what the new Toys R Us will look like.
- Are you happy to hear that Toys R Us is making a comeback? Where have you decided to get your toys from now that Toys R Us has closed?