This is pretty cool!
- If you use Google Maps to help get around, you might enjoy some new features that were released on Monday.
- One feature is the Commute tab that shows traffic updates. If you take the same route to work each day, Google Maps will tell you if there is a quicker way based on delays and traffic.
- There's also a new mixed-commute option. If you combine some walking, driving, biking and public transportation in your commute, Google Maps will let you see how long each leg will take you.
- Google Maps is also offering a public transit update feature in 80 major cities worldwide. It will keep you up to date on any bus or train schedules.
- Do you use Google Maps or another navigation app to get around or do you rely on your own skills to navigate?