- Woody, Buzz, and all the toys return for "Toy Story 4" on June 21, 2019. The announcement came via the official Toy Story Facebook page over the weekend, and now the countdown begins.
- The storyline for the fourth installment will revolve around a love story featuring Woody and Bo Peep.
- Disney Chief Creative Officer John Lasseter says, "At Pixar, and at Disney, awe only make sequels if we come up with a story that's as good or better than the original." That's our rule. We don't do things just to print money."
- That philosophy has worked in previous years. The three previous Toy Story movies have made $2 billion at the box office.
- What do you think of the new story line for "Toy Story 4?"