The Phillies Home Opener is tomorrow and damn, there are ALOT of cool new features this year! Everything from an entire new area just for kids!
It's called "The Yard" and it's an interactive experience that lets kids be "in the game!"
Here's the food:
- A new Turkey Hill Ice Cream Bar in The Yard: The ultimate indulgence for any child, as well as kid-sized concessions! And for parents: The Backyard Bar, serving fan-favorite beers, wines, cocktails and frozen drinks.
- New "Boardwalk Eats" in the Left Field Plaza, featuring boardwalk-style concessions including hot dogs, burgers and desserts.
- P.J. Whelihan's is a new partner in Ashburn Alley! A sample of their delightful pub classics will be offered to fans: boneless wings, loaded tater tots, Copper Lager and more.
- Taco Trio Takeover: The only thing better than one taco is three! This season, Aramark will serve signature Smoked Brisket Taco Triobehind Sections 120 & 135. The ingredients: house smoked brisket topped with jalapenos, cilantro crema, queso fresco and sliced radishes, in corn tortillas.
- New at Harry the K's! Crispy Chicken Sandwich - fried chicken topped with tomato bacon jam, roasted shaved brussels sprouts and Vermont white cheddar cheese on a brioche bun, and Vegan Cauliflower Cheesesteak - roasted cauliflower, poblano peppers, onions, vegan cheese on a vegan roll.
- Jane Dough Cookie Dough - Gourmet edible, small batch cookie dough, available with or without soft serve and toppings, behind Sections 110 and 142.