Looks like you won’t be seeing a host from the Oscars anytime soon, considering how well the show went this year! ABC Entertainment Chief Karen Burke told reporters on Tuesday that it’s likely again that no one will host!
She said, “You will not see us messing with that format to the best to our abilities. The awards show is “shaped throughout the year” by the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, and they were “unbelievably happy with the results [this year]. Hopefully we will have that same kind of success when we approach [the next one].”
This year’s show grabbed nearly 30 million viewers, up 11% from last year.