Let me ask you a question: What do YOU think is the biggest decision you are going to make in life? Having kids? Quitting your job?
According to a new survey of 2,000 adults, the biggest decision is...yes...the decision to have kids.
Check out the top ten on that list:
1. Whether or not to have kids.
2. Getting married.
3. A big move to a new home.
4. Learning to drive.
5. When to retire.
6. Buying property with your significant other.
7. Deciding to break-up when you're in a serious relationship.
8. Figuring out how to save or spend your money.
9. Getting a divorce.
10. Quitting a job.
I guess the biggest decision would change almost yearly and what stage you are in life!
I'm getting close to that "Am I having kids ever?" stage because of my dating life...but that's another story for another time! :)