A new survey conducted by OnePoll asked 2,000 people what goes in to having a good work-life balance. There are some pretty common answers! Here are their picks for the top 10 things you do that show you've got a well-rounded life:
1. Spending time with your family.
2. Watching TV and movies.
3. Getting enough sleep.
4. Taking time for yourself every day.
5. Listening to music or podcasts.
6. Spending time with friends.
7. Keeping your house clean and organized.
8. Having sex.
9. Spending time outdoors, in nature.
10. Spending time with a pet.
I feel like I have more than half that list complete, so I guess I'm on my way to being well-rounded?? Sure.