Mom Paralayzed After Eating Nacho Cheese from a Gas Station!

THIS IS CRAZY!   From our friends at Huffington Post:  Lavinia Kelly was driving home from work on April 21 when she stopped at Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station for a snack.  After purchasing a bag of Doritos, she drizzled them with nacho cheese sauce that was available for customers.  She then landed in intensive care being treated for botulism, a rare paralytic illness. Botulism is caused by a nerve toxin produced by bacteria. Foodborne botulism typically comes from eating improperly canned or preserved foods, according to the CDC.

 

title

Content Goes Here