Listen Live on  
 

Q102

Q102 is Philly's #1 Hit Music Station
 
 

Nik The Web Chick

Teen's Smart Phone Catches Fire Under Her Pillow!

 
Posted July 29th, 2014 @ 7:59am

So scary!!! Ariel Tolfree fell asleep one night and woke up to a burning smell. Turns out it was her Samsung Galaxy S4! The phone “slipped under her pillow” and “overheated and the battery swelled.” 

The battery wasn’t the original one, but many phones warn about phones overheating. Guess we should really start reading those manuals!  

 

Recommended Stories

More from Q102

*