An 18-year-old girl in China was found dead in her bed- and the culprit might be her iPhone.
Officials are investigating, but it seems that her phone electrocuted her in her sleep.
It's awful that this is the way it had to be brought up, but this story, plus the story about the girl whose phone caught fire, should be a lesson that everyone needs to be super cautious around phones! We know you love 'em, but don't sleep with them in your beds!!
Nik dishes celeb gossip and hits you with the latest, must see stuff on the web.