Listen Live on  
 

Q102

Q102 is Philly's #1 Hit Music Station
 
 

Nik The Web Chick

Teen Girl Killed In Her Sleep By Her iPhone- Read More:

 
Posted August 1st, 2014 @ 8:45am

An 18-year-old girl in China was found dead in her bed- and the culprit might be her iPhone.

Officials are investigating, but it seems that her phone electrocuted her in her sleep.

It's awful that this is the way it had to be brought up, but this story, plus the story about the girl whose phone caught fire, should be a lesson that everyone needs to be super cautious around phones! We know you love 'em, but don't sleep with them in your beds!!

Recommended Stories

More from Q102

*